Morning Work

Apparently I am losing my mind.  I have been using this fabulous morning work all year, and I thought I had shared it with you, but apparently, I never uploaded it.  I apologize!  I guess this is what happens on winter break, when you have time.

Anyway,  this year, we were limited (even more) on our paper usage, so I scrapped the one page a day worksheet for morning work and made my own.  My morning work is now one page back-to-back each WEEK.  Yes, I said for the week!

Grab the Morning Work {HERE}

Here is a sneak peak of it.  There is work for Monday through Thursday.  On Friday, I have a "Quick Check" that my kiddos work on.  This is the part I grade.  It let's me know that they understood the skills throughout the week.  During the week, we go over the work, so that students can ask questions or I can put the skill in during interventions.


My kids actually look forward to doing this because it is not overwhelming and they can actually complete it in the time they have.  They feel successful with this.  And since I don't require them to turn it in until Friday, they can pull it out and work on it if they finish their work early.

Head over to my TPT store and download the preview.  It includes 3 FREE weeks.  Test it out and let me know how it works in your classroom!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10