Planning for February

I love the month of February!  There is Groundhog Day, Valentine's Day, and President's Day!  It is a great month to review kindness and being a great classmate.  Grab these free kindness coupons for your classroom.


Many classrooms across the country will focus on Valentine's Day, and likely have a classroom party.  We will be too!  But, the educator in me has to make it more than passing out valentines and eating candy.

Need some No Prep writing?


Writing About February is for younger writers.  You can grab it {HERE}.



Daily Quick Writes are for older writers.  You can grab it {HERE}.

Don't forget to check back on February 1st for my 14 Days of Valentine's Freebies.  I have finished making them and, while they are not ALL specific to Valentine's Day, I am sure you will love them!

Join the event here to get updates and links!  Invite all of your teacher friends!

Happy Planning!


No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10